Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I have just been staring at a blank screen... there's so much that can be said, yet the words are sometimes hard to get out onto paper. I think it's interesting that I feel like I have to have every sentence make perfect grammatical sense, my left brain fighting with my right brain. At times it's easier to just list the words that express my thoughts and feelings, and other times things have to be drawn out in long form. I think for the next several days, I will post some of my thoughts as they come to me... stay tuned, respond as you feel prompted.

Day 1

 I find it interesting that dysfunctional people always blame others for everything that goes wrong. They are masters at manipulating a situation so that they look innocent. They are unwilling to change because... it's not their fault. They are probably the most self centered people I know. I watch them push others away without realizing they are pushing others away.
I guess that's why they are dysfunctional.
I wonder if this is how God feels about us?
I sometimes feel like there is this barrier that we all remain under.
If we could just break through, we would see that the world is just not what we think it is.
It's so different.
The things we place value on hold no value in the grand scheme of things.

Every now and then, I get a little glimpse.

A little glimpse of being closer to God, and viewing the world through His eyes.

It's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment