Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thankful Thursdays.... CHAOS!

ALEC
He's 11 years old and a very smart and caring young man. He is known for his guitar playing and for his Alec-isms, (the very deep and cerebral things he says). So, I wanted to share this video of him playing his guitar.

Let me set it up first...

The day started off with a strange vibe in the air. I was at Romp and Roll with John Ashton (my 2 year old), and it seemed like every kid in the room was super charged with energy. If I didn't know better, I would think it were a full moon. The strange energy continued at home, as the day went on, things got more and more chaotic.

What was meant to be a video to show case Alec, turned out to be, well, somewhat of a disaster. Please try to look past the background noise. Next time we will hide in the closet while filming. This is the perfect ending to the perfectly chaotic day...




Today I am thankful for chaos. It lets me know I'm alive. It keeps me on my toes. It overwhelms me and helps me realize that there are just some things that are out of our control.

1 comment: