Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Return

It feels somewhat surreal to be blogging again. I didn't intentionally abandon my blog, it just seemed to happen. I felt like there was little left for me to say, and it felt forced. I started writing at 750Words. I liked to be able to mind dump somewhere that wasn't in the public eye.

I actually took a break from all social networking.

In the last 5 months, I have spent very little time staying "connected"....
                 very little facebook,
                         very little twitter, 
                                very little blogging.
Even though I am an extrovert by nature, I sometimes need to live the life of an introvert and gain some energy from seclusion. I can't think of a real good reason why I took this sabbatical from blogging, but I do know that I have a lot to write about now that I am back.

And I am looking so forward to catching up with all of you out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment