Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Bump In The Road

Just when you think things are under control, there's another bump in the road. I guess that's just the way life is. Life is not always good, and not always stable. The stability comes from staying focused on God, no matter what the circumstances. He is so much bigger than all of your issues....

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7

It doesn't matter what it is,
even if you got yourself into the situation you're in,
even if you did something bad or hurtful to others,
even if it is something that is out of your control,
because someone hurt you,
or something bad happened that you didn't ask for,
something that is so unfair..... it doesn't matter..... just go to Him..... sit at His feet.... tell Him...

"God, take this anxiety from me....(tell him your situation, tell him you're sorry, tell him your angry, how life is unfair). God I know you say to give all of my worries to you, and I am doing that, thank you for caring for me. Amen."

Then, just sit, and listen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment